Why Our Customers Are Choosing Metro Verde and Sonoma Ranch Las Cruces
Did you know Las Cruces was the first and only STAR Community to be recognized in NM? With this designation, Las Cruces was recognized as a sustainable community that includes both a healthy environment and a strong economy. Located on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert along the banks of the Rio Grande and perfectly situated at the foot of the Organ Mountains, our community enjoys a picturesque desert landscape with 360 degree views and over 350 days of sunshine every year.
With the breathtaking sunsets, one-of-a-kind homes, delicious food, and a vibrant culture, we love calling Las Cruces home and where your home is located matters to us. We build our new homes in two premier areas of Las Cruces that allow residents to experience some of the best amenities our community has to offer. We would like to share a little about these areas and some of what makes them unique.
Sonoma Ranch, Phase 9
The Sonoma Ranch area has exploded since Sonoma Ranch Golf Course was completed in 2000. The wonderful neighborhoods, amazing views, and many features make this area continuously in demand. Many of our local customers remember when nothing was developed around the Sonoma Ranch area and how interesting seeing the growth has been.
Now neighborhoods thrive around the beautiful golf course and Doña Ana Community College’s East Mesa campus, while businesses are continuously expanding to nearby commercial zones to provide additional convenience to community members.
You can visit our model home on 4601 Melrose Road by traveling North on Sonoma Ranch Boulevard, turning towards DACC’s campus, and traveling east on Calle Jitas Boulevard. Finally, make a left on Prado Del Sol Avenue and continue down the road until you hit Melrose Road; we are the home on the corner.
Features of Sonoma Ranch we love:
- The View. We chose lots with only the best views of our beautiful desert landscape. Take it from us: you should never underestimate what a gorgeous daily sunset does for your quality of life.
- Desert Trails Community Park is a beautiful hiking trail located in the heart of the Sonoma Ranch area. The natural landscape and paved trails throughout make this one of the area’s greatest residential amenities.
Located in northeast Las Cruces, Metro Verde is a master-planned development that features open spaces, parks, a world-renowned golf course, and neighbors thousands of acres of the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument. Metro Verde has already established an innovative mix of land uses with Smart Growth principles focused on energy-efficient and sustainable development practices. With the majority of new home building happening in this area, Metro Verde is the leading new growth area for Las Cruces.
Arista’s homes are located only two miles from U.S. Highway 70 and under 5 miles from I-25, making it a convenient commuting distance from White Sands Missile Range and the NASA Test Facility; New Mexico State University and Doña Ana Community College; Las Cruces Public Schools; and Spaceport America. New public elementary and middle schools were among the first additions completed as the development expanded and new shopping, health-care facilities, and business are continuously being added to the area.
Features of Metro Verde we love:
- Red Hawk Golf Club, designed by Ken Dye, is seamlessly incorporated into the natural desert terrain with stunning panoramic views of the Doña Ana Mountains and the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument. Red Hawk Golf Course was voted the #2 Best Golf Course in New Mexico by Golfweek.
- The local splash pad—an outdoor play area with sprinklers, fountains, nozzles, and other water features—is located at 7123 Metro Park Street. It is part of a nearly 5-acre park that also features the area’s first zip line.
- Getting outdoors, spending time in the many community parks spread out throughout the area, bicycling and hiking along the included trails, and getting in a quick game of tennis.
Build Your New Home in Las Cruces
When you’re ready to start your journey to a new home in Las Cruces, NM, start with Arista Development, LLC. The pride and love we have for our city and the communities we build in is mirrored in our homes. After winning 2019’s LCHBA Most Innovative? Award, Michael Fraembs, Director of Field Operations, explained that it was “[o]ur design, ingenuity, and being outside of the box that won the award. It proves that what we’re doing is working: listening to our clients’ wants and requests, and doing our best to bring their dreams to life.” Learn more about our innovative designs by perusing our photo and video galleries. We look forward to bringing your dreams to life.